Run an Android application
Steps for running an android app
- Click Run button from tools shelf on top
- Select Deployment Target window appears
- Select any device, if none is available, create a new virtual device or connect a mobile device with debug option enabled in settings
Steps for creating a new virtual device
- Click Create New Virtual devices. Virtual Configuration window appears. Choose a device and click Next.
- Select a system image window appears. Download needed android version image and click Next.
- Give AVD name and click Finish.
- Click Ok from "Select Deployment Target window" and now the application will be installed in the AVD.